The damage had been done and how to get over your ex husband is not an easy process for you. Any relationship is based on trust. And if somebody breaks the trust then nothing can be worse then this.
As such it is not easy to go through a break up and situation becomes worst if it happens because of a cheating husband. In such situations you should stop trying to stick to the relationship hoping that he would change. The best way out is to get over your ex husband. Once a trust in a relationship is broken it is not possible to gain it back.
• Marriage is an institution based on love, understanding and most importantly trust. You simply cannot ignore if your husband is cheating on you. If you are deeply in love with your husband you can think about giving him another chance but if it is happening again and again you should just quit yourself out of the relationship.
• In the process of getting over this relationship, never think about whatever good time you have spent with him because trust is something bigger then that. You think how he could do such a thing when you have trusted him all this while. It is easy to say things then to implement them. Whenever you start thinking of the good times just start thinking about the ways your husband has been cheating you behind your back.
• Start looking for alternate ways to remain positive. Your husband should no longer be your only source of happiness. The options can be spending a lot of time with your kids, if you have kids. You should make sure that your kids not get affected by all this tension in your life.
• You should never blame yourself for such a situation. When you have been true and caring to your husband then how can it be your fault in this. Your husband cheated on you. If he had any problems with you then he should have discussed things with you. Do not try to overanalyzing things why it happened.
• Life has its own pace and so it does not stop no matter what comes in life. Time has the potential to heal everything. This does not mean that you would wait for time to heal your wounds; you should try at your level to get over the memories of your cheating husband.
• Counselors and psychological doctors can help you in these situations. They understand your situation and get you the right advice. You should not get stuck up at one thing, but to move on and things would soon be fine for you.
Time may heal. Surely you feel really broken right now. But if you take some positive tips listed here on this article you can come out of this trauma easily so you can start new life afresh.